Round Bright Silver Metal Ornament Tree 59"
- 59" T x 21" wide.
- Four ornament hooks on each level. Plus you can display 100 or more ornaments depending upon how you space them.
- Hanging height begins 18"-21" above table; approx. 19"-20" between each level
- Heavy weighted 19" D base
- Six acrylic beaded arms at the top each with three beads for a total of 12 beads. Each arm is 12" long
- Fleur de Lis acrylic finial is 15-1/2" long: 4-1/2" for the finial, 11" for the post. Finial and beaded arms set down into a cascade type fitting in the top pole.
- Easy to assemble- all sections are threaded and connect along the center pole. But, you will need a screwdriver for the set screws on the cascade arm holders.
Looking for something different for your holiday ornament or product/gift display? Hang more ornaments in less space using this versatile bright silver round ornament tree with the look of a stainless steel or chrome plated finish. Arms sections are not moveable. Sections join in the center. The beaded arms and
"fleur de lis" finial are attached to the top section and removable.
When you click on the enlarged view, you will see that the tree has three levels (two for display of ornaments) and each of those levels is divided by four spokes. In addition to the ornament hooks under each spoke, in between the spokes are ridges into which an ornament hook will fit nicely. The tree can accomodate almost any type, size (height) or weight of ornament including solid rounds, hollow glass or porcelain rounds, solid /hollow figurals, solid/hollow pendants. Use ornament hooks to vary the height of ornaments or family photoS. We found that spacing them every other one or two ridges gives each ornament enough room to move without bumping into its' neighbor. The dimensions of these sections are as follows:
- 1st level: 21" D; three graduating circles each with ridges. The outside circle has 14, the middle has 12, the inner has 10 ridges. The combined depth of the circles is 3".
- 2nd level:18" D; four sections with three graduating circles each with ridges. The outside circle has 11, the middle has 9, the inner has 7 ridges. The combined depth of these circles is also 3".
Classically styled to work equally well with contemporary, traditional, Victorian or sophisticated country decor. Tree is shown with the beaded side down but, you could assemble it in the reverse. The top does not fit quit as tightly if you do. But, the beaded part can be seen/enjoyed more clearly. Use it with ornaments and battery lighted or unlit garlands, ornaments and wrapped gifts, ornaments and wrapped cookies, fudge or other holiday treats, ornaments and ribbon, ornaments LIGHTED 3" or larger votive holders and candles; ornaments and ... You are only limited by your imagination! You'll get lots of room and a unique look for arranging your ornaments. If you decide to use to with lighted votives, be sure to secure each votive with Museum Wax or another non-slippery agent to keep them steady and stationary while on display.